If you would like any further information please use the following links below:
- Stonewall Youth – aims to let all lesbian, gay, bi and trans people, here and abroad, know they’re not alone. They provide information and resources for young people.
- Being Gay is OK – UK based organisation which gives Information and advice for gay, lesbian, bisexual and unsure under twenty-fives.
- GIDS – Supports young people with gender identity development
- Mermaids – works to raise awareness about gender nonconformity in children and young people amongst professionals and the general public. Has lots of useful resources (videos, articles and factsheets).
- The Proud Trust – an organisation that helps LGBT+ young people empower themselves, to make a positive change for themselves, and their communities
- Barnados – supports LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and those questioning their sexual or gender identity) children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Gendered Intelligence – is a trans-led charity working across the UK to increase understanding of gender diversity.
- ThinkUKnow – tips and advice on keeping safe when exploring your identity online